Kamaole Sands Resort provides for a Comfortable and Relaxing Vacation
Kamaole Sands Resort is located on 15 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Guests enjoy the expansive grassy areas for play and sports. Large and clean swimming pool with two hot tubs and the wading pool for children is an oasis of relaxation, especially in the afternoon when trade winds pick up and the ocean can be less swimmable.
All nearby beaches are the safest on Maui. Kamaole Sands is located just across from Kamaole Beach Park III - a beautiful sandy beach perfect for snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming, and whale watching. We are also just minutes away from world-class championship golf courses at Makena and Wailea as well as Wailea's expansive and beautiful beaches, and a short walk from many shops and restaurants.
- Guest services lobby open 24/7
- Complimentary breakfast and island orientation on your first full day
- Large sparkling swimming pool, children's wading pool, adult jetted spa, and a family jetted spa
- Fully equipped Fitness Center with an amazing view overlooking the pool
- BBQ stations throughout the property with new equipment and shaded picnic tables
- 15-acres of amazing landscaped garden with waterfalls and ponds
- Activities desk near the pool is open every day
- EVERY WEDNESDAY - Complimentary Mai Tai Party (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) with Live Music and Hula Dancers
- Activities area with ping pong, fooseball, and other games for all ages; free lending library
- Wi-Fi Available in most areas and a convenient Cyber Cafe is in the Lobby
- All buildings have new elevators
- 24-hour Security Assistance; 7 day a week on-site concierge service
- Smoking not allowed anywhere, except dedicated benches on the parking lot
- Complimentary parking in the private, well-lit and security patrolled parking lot
- Across the street from Kamaole Beach Park III known for excellent swimming and consistent boogie boarding
- 4 tennis courts (no fee) with a daily drop in program and weekly free clinic by USPTA Pro
- Adult and Junior Tennis Rackets available to rent with complimentary balls
Our Ground Floor Condos
Both 6-109 and 7-106 condos are located on the ground floor, which means no elevators and no railings around the lanais - you can step off your lanai directly into the tropical paradise with swaying palms and chirping birds. Our guests love that!
Both condos have the same spacious 1-bedroom / 2-bathroom floor plan of 818 square feet. 6-109 has large lanai with big round patio table and chairs and a chaise lounge. 6-109 also has an additional queen Murphy bed but there is no dining table in the living room - instead, there are wooden barstools along the wide granite kitchen counter. 7-106 has smaller lanai with a standard round patio table and 4 chairs. 7-106 has a traditional dining table and chairs in the living room.
Our Location in Kamaole Sands Resort
On the plan below, our two condos are in red. Both lanais are looking north-west, so they are shaded during the day, and you will enjoy beautiful sunset-colored skies at dinner time. Being on the first floor, we don't have ocean views, but the garden views, chirping birds and convenience of being on the ground floor is very desirable for us and our many guests. Think about how important the garden design is in the Japanese culture for relaxation, rest and meditation and come to stay and relax in Kamaole Sands!